1. Doane College Computer Club (DC3) reserves the right to refuse access to any individual.
2. No alcohol or drugs of any kind are allowed at the event. Smoking is allowed in designated areas if you are of age.
3. Each attendee will treat all other attendees' computer equipment with
respect. This means no theft, damage, or hacking of any kind into other
systems. DC3 is not responsible for any of the above if it occurs to you.
Each person is responsible for their own system and the software installed
4. Headphones are required: no external sound devices are allowed.
5. No pornographic material will be viewed at any event.
6. DC3 may add or remove rules at anytime. All current rules are located on this page.